Central London, London SW1A 2DR, UK
Construction Recruitment Resourcer (Labour Manager)
MadiganGill Limited are looking for a person with some experience within both the Recruitment and/or Construction Industries (experience not essential).
The successful candidate will be able to work in a pressurised environment with the ability to think on their feet and react to the constantly changing requirements seamlessly. Being confident and hardworking are essential qualities for this role, as well as a great telephone manner and the ability to communicate with potential candidates face to face. A willingness and ability to learn quickly will assist you greatly within this role, along with a strong attention to detail with regards to administrative tasks and data entry.
· Focusing on call handling and communicating with potential candidates
· Communicating with the Labour Managers and Consultants with regards to the jobs you are filling and their requirements
· Resourcing for candidates daily to ensure job roles are filled for the following day
· Answering landline and directing any queries/requests to the right department.
· Sourcing new candidates and inviting them to office in order to complete registration.
· Updating database with any new and existing candidates who are ready for work.
· Placing adverts for new candidates
· Using online recruitment tools to source candidates in hard-to-fill areas.
· Helping achieve 100% compliance daily
· General Admin Duties - filing, updating database with any new information, calling candidates to determine availability
· May be required to do site visits to drop off some PPE or do some on-site registrations